Those of us keeping a close eye on New Hampshire’s first-in-the-nation presidential primary are preparing for a busy week. Nine candidates are scheduled to attend at least 26 events in the state over the next seven days. A chronological list of those events is outlined below.
We’re about six months out from the February 11 primary, so if you like receiving this list—and other updates about all things #NHpolitics—be sure to sign up for future editions of Granite Memo.
Days until our #fitn primary: 184
Monday, August 12
- Salem Chamber of Commerce Round Table with Rep. Seth Moulton on Monday, 8/12, at 12:00 PM. Venue: Searles School & Chapel in Windham. RSVP
- Town Hall with Sen. Bernie Sanders on Monday, 8/12, at 5:00 PM. Venue: Wolfeboro Inn in Wolfeboro. RSVP
- Town Hall with Sen. Bernie Sanders on Monday, 8/12, at 7:00 PM. Venue: North Conway Community Center in North Conway. RSVP
Tuesday, August 13
- Breakfast and Town Hall with Sen. Bernie Sanders on Tuesday, 8/13, at 10:00 AM. Venue: White Mountain Chalet in Berlin. RSVP
- Ice Cream Social with Sen. Bernie Sanders on Tuesday, 8/13, at 1:00 PM. Venue: Littleton Opera House in Littleton. RSVP
Wednesday, August 14
- Town Hall with Sen. Elizabeth Warren on Wednesday, 8/14, at 1:00 PM. Venue: The Toad Hill Farm in Franconia. RSVP
This free post is for Granite Memo members
Just sign up and sign in to read this post and other members-only content.
Sign up now
Already have an account? Sign in
You’ve successfully subscribed to Granite Memo
Welcome back! You’ve successfully signed in.
Great! You’ve successfully signed up.
Success! Your email is updated.
Your link has expired
Success! Check your email for magic link to sign-in.