Those of us keeping a close eye on New Hampshire’s first-in-the-nation presidential primary are preparing for a busy week. Nine candidates are scheduled to attend at least 26 events in the state over the next seven days. A chronological list of those events is outlined below.
We’re about six months out from the February 11 primary, so if you like receiving this list—and other updates about all things #NHpolitics—be sure to sign up for future editions of Granite Memo.
Days until our #fitn primary: 184
Monday, August 12
- Salem Chamber of Commerce Round Table with Rep. Seth Moulton on Monday, 8/12, at 12:00 PM. Venue: Searles School & Chapel in Windham. RSVP
- Town Hall with Sen. Bernie Sanders on Monday, 8/12, at 5:00 PM. Venue: Wolfeboro Inn in Wolfeboro. RSVP
- Town Hall with Sen. Bernie Sanders on Monday, 8/12, at 7:00 PM. Venue: North Conway Community Center in North Conway. RSVP
Tuesday, August 13
- Breakfast and Town Hall with Sen. Bernie Sanders on Tuesday, 8/13, at 10:00 AM. Venue: White Mountain Chalet in Berlin. RSVP
- Ice Cream Social with Sen. Bernie Sanders on Tuesday, 8/13, at 1:00 PM. Venue: Littleton Opera House in Littleton. RSVP
Wednesday, August 14
- Town Hall with Sen. Elizabeth Warren on Wednesday, 8/14, at 1:00 PM. Venue: The Toad Hill Farm in Franconia. RSVP